80   1   0
Hey Ray don't you have enough of thoses things :D

I starting to thing that your making one expensive clam chowder in your tank

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hi guys,
Just thought I would chime in here. The shipping cost is dependent on how many buyers there are. For example, the last GB that Ray did with Clams Direct, the shipping was very inexpensive. I think there were only a total of 3 buyers and my part of the shipping cost was $17 & change. Your shipping cost would be calculated & billed to you by Barry from Clams Direct.
I'm sure Ray will get back to you on the specifics.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks Warren. Mike, you know I love them clams!!

Ok, as of right now, I am going to schedule the shipping for next Monday. You can either meet me at my house, or I'll meet you in Manhattan Monday morning.

The more people that are in, the cheaper shipping will be. The way it works, just go to the site, place your order (do not include a box for shipping) and in the notes section, mention that this is for a group buy run by "Ray" from MH. Barry will now what to do with the rest. When he is ready to ship, he will then split the shipping cost amongst everyone involved. So get your order in soon.

So far :
Me

Possibly :
Joe V.
Barnacle Blenny
Melt
Justin

Anyone else?

[ September 29, 2004, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh wait, Barry just sent me a message and told me my clam is not doing well so he is not shipping it... :( I guess this will do no good for the clam group buy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: