• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

LiquidBlues

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if anyone is planning to order some fishes online..
please tell me so i can chip in..
i'm looking for two neon gobies... so if you are buying something from a site and they have neon gobies..

i'll be interested to chip in w/ the shipping w/the neon gobies

S

stratus1

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok...i want some starfish
anyody else????
some suggestions????
i have good experiences with fishsupply..anybody else?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I've order from Liveaquaria.com and the items were packed very well, they actually gave extra on the inverts, snail and crabs. The customer service could be some what better. It seems that they order from deals that they have around the country so they don't always know if they have something.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I might be interested in getting a couple of crabs and snails.
where would we get them sent to? I have limited transport options so it all depends where i have to go to collect them.
Aaron

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
fish supply definitely looks like the place to buy, they have great prices and a good selection of available live stock. live aquaria doesn't have neon gobies in stock. shipping would only be around ten $$ per person if about 7-10 of us placed an order. i guess the person to take charge has to have an established, stable and large tank to hold everything...maybe a quarantine tank. i don't know, first time doing a group buy....

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Okay, i'll do the ordering....but i need to know how many people is ordering and what exactly you want to order. If everything works out, i would like everyone to paypal me $10 for shipping as deposit and all stock have to be pick up the same day. I'm in Lower East Manhattan, so pick up should be convenient. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Oh, i am planning to order from fishsupply.com
I'll give you guys my paypal acct after everything is confirm. Planning to shoot for this friday deliver if possible or next friday. Fishsupply.com have fedex overnight delivery and shipping is according order total.

[ December 22, 2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: samksy ]

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
ricordiaking,

What are you planning to order from fishsupply.com....let me know. I'll put in all the order and check how much the total shipping and packaging cost is and let everyone know and how we should break up the cost. We need to get the order in by wednesday night so i can have order it by thrusday afternoon and get the deliver by friday....so please check back for update.

Anyone else is interest in fishsupply group ordering? If the shipping is too high and we can't get enough people to order, i might just cancel the group buy. Sorrie guys.

L

Lou in Bklyn

Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Hey,

New to the board but i noticed the group buy. If you guys haven't placed this order yet can i jump in ? Looking to grab a bubble-anemone. Thanks

Lou

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: