bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yeah man he really hooked us up.

I did leave early but decided that since I will not get paid for that time, this is only really a deal if I stay at work.

grundig5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I think he gave me a birdnest of some sort, its a huuuge freebie frag. My boss was looking at me very strangely as I was pouring warm water from the coffee machine into a baggie to keep it warm... :) Wow that made it sound like I was pouring fresh water into the shipping bag, I was pouring it into a seperate bag I brought with me.

Awesome Job Bris, thanks for everything!

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Kudos to Bristol for doing such a great job with the Buy!! The packaging & the way he planned the pick ups was very well organized!! :)

I've gotten a few pieces from Ultimate frags before and am looking forward to this guy settling in..looks a little sleepy but I don't look so good either after flying..lol I'll post a new pic when he plumps up some more.

This was taken after my lights went off and it's an awful pic..but the potential is there!! :)
NewLoboFeb13.jpg

Kinda hard to tell right now but he's an Ultra Aussie Lobo..my crystal ball told me so!...well that & my receipt...lol

And the freebie favia is very nice..forgot to take a pic of it...oops :spin:

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
One of my corals didn't make it, not sure on the name, but he was deattached from the plug, and once he went in the tank, he flew right out of the plug. I don't know what to do...

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thay you all for the kind comments!

Really, the credit goes to Rommel for putting everything together & shipping promptly & Steve (pnoyreefer) for putting in a good word for us. I heard the DFW Reefers package got delayed by the shipping company! D'oh!! The freebies was an added bonus, I ended up getting 7 free frags!!!

One of my corals didn't make it, not sure on the name, but he was deattached from the plug, and once he went in the tank, he flew right out of the plug. I don't know what to do...

Oriol, just catch the frag that detatched from the plug & either re-glue it or just wedge the hard, glued part into a hole in your live rock. I removed most of mine from the plugs purposely & did just that. All of mine were open & happy like an hour after I put them in the tank.

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
all my corals are looking great... the banana republic looks great.. it is a strong yelllow with black edges.. the freebie that I got it has 3 different zoas type on it... I will try to get some pics.. but my camera is not profesional..

Kathy .. if that is an ugly pic... wow... cant wait to c it fully open...
grundi.. can u frag me a piece of that... j/k...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: