steve614

Steve614
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
thanks again Jeff, great job on the GB.very impressed at your plumbing skills:wow: .i put them in the tank last night, and the hermits went right after the snails.i moved the snails to one side of the tank away from the hermits.today seems like alot of the astreas are not really moving.i flipped a bunch of them over beause they were upside down and there are a couple on the glass.whats going on with the rest of the groups critters?

skatezen

If You pick it, Flick it!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ok so its not just me, I thought I did something wrong acclimating, but I followed the directions. I did notice the bag was the most foul smelling out of all of the inverts.

My Aestras are acting the same way, they seem to be alive, but very lethargic, not very active at all. I do have a quite a few casualties though. Everything esle is fine.

I'm interested to know how the rest of the groups inverts are doing.

steve614

Steve614
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i had quite a few casualties already, too but if most of them live it was still worth it.couple more on the glass now.i tried to find the three stafish i got but no sign of them yet.hope they made it.they are not very hardy i hear.

skatezen

If You pick it, Flick it!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'd say I lost about 30% of the Astreas, all other critters are doing fine.

Can you guys give me concrete number of casualties. I'll contact keys critters and see if they can do anything for us.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: