BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For those that will meet me in the city, let's figure out a time that will work for everyone.

Fed Ex usually gets to my house around 3pm or so. I could meet as early as 4pm, so let's figure out a time that will work for everyone.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Ok, NYC Pickup will be on Wednesday.

So far we have 2 people that are fine with 6-7pm. As far as location, we could maybe meet up around midtownman's area. He's in 54th and 8th.

If you have any other location that would work, please let me know.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You can double park sometimes, but i guess that's not a good idea if more people are driving there.

Any suggestions?? I barely drive to NYC so i don't know what's a good place to meet.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I just got off the phone with John at Yourreef.com

He will email me back tonight as far as letting me know what corals are available and what's not, hopefully everything is available but we will see.

Also, he's loaded with work, he told me that a few people decided to not show up to work, but that there is no problem with our order. Everything will be shipped and finished up according to plan.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sorry wolverine, i must have missed it when i was looking for it.
It seems like it's still available, if not i will issue you a refund.
And it's not $75, after the discount and such it came out to $61.80 after the PayPal fees!

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Sorry wolverine, i must have missed it when i was looking for it.
It seems like it's still available, if not i will issue you a refund.
And it's not $75, after the discount and such it came out to $61.80 after the PayPal fees!
It seem I do have a Tyree Purple War Coral, which I had order several weeks ago. I had purchase several Tyree/LE pieces and looking at a recent invoice I have the very same piece but with more polyps. So, at this time I'm going to pass in ordering. Thank you, if I see anything else, I'll let you know.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So i received an answer from John @ Yourreef.com

He placed aside all the corals, it seems that he has everything that we ordered!

Now, for those who will be meeting me in NYC, we need to figure out a location and time ASAP. I could always take the train and meet everyone in Grand Central, that's one of the options.

The other option would be to drive to NYC and meet up with everyone somewhere that it's not TOO difficult to park

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
just talked to KuyaMark and we both want some clams!!!

Here is the order -

KuyaMark
1. 4" Deresa
1. 2-3" Deresa #3
1. 25 Polyps Radioactive Dragon Eyes

Chris5
1. 2-3" Deresa #3
1. 25 Polyps Radioactive Dragon Eyes

Lemme know if we can still get in ... and obviously i can meet you at your house when they come in !
Thanks ...

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: