BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Corey, right now i'm thinking on just meeting at your area. I really don't know NYC that well, and i was hoping that the ones that will be picking up in NYC would find a location, but so far that's not happening.

So most likely, unless someone has a better idea, we will be meeting between 54th and 8th around 6-6:30. It's only pickup, since there's no money involved it should be a quick transaction, get your bag and you can be on your way, so you should be able to double park for a quick minute or two.

Also, i would need everyone's money by tonight, early tomorrow the latest.

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
put me down for the following:
orange crush
yr eye tyrant chalice
fire and ice aussie acan
tyree auctioned edition purple war coral
tyree blue chalice
aussie acan frag under the colectors section <--cancel this
please pm me with the total I think its $453 @20% off plus 3% for paypal

Last edited:

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
hey if it is not late i would like
colony of green echinophyllia
and YR eye tyrant chalice .. please pme me the total with pay pal info
thanks

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Alright, as of right now, the Group Buy is closed. I haven't got an answer to my question from John yet about the whole ordering process, but right now, they only accept Credit Cards, something i didn't know when this Group Buy started, but i also didn't expect this many people to join.

So for now, the Group Buy will remain closed as it stands right now in the first post.

If i get an answer back from John and they do make an account with paypal and accept it, then i will open it to those who posted and Pm'ed me about joining the group buy, that's it!

If not, then it will remain as it is due to the fact that my credit card will be close to the limit.

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I can't believe the company doesn't take paypal i mean this is a pretty big order i know i would be jumping over backwards if a group buy chose to spend over $700 on livestock ... .Well def keep us posted .... seems like everyone ordered some good stuff and i am sure we are all waiting to see the outcome on how long the delay will be if any ...

Last edited:

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
As of right now, they only take credit card at least that's what it says on the website.

He didn't deny anything, and i can pay with my credit card and transfer the money to my account from paypal.

I'm going to call him right now and see what's the deal

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
UPDATE

I just got off the phone with them. John is out of town till Thursday, and he wants to be the one to put this order together and ship it himself.

I told the guy that answered the phone that we had established today as the last day to order and pay, and receive it on Wednesday. He said he'll talk to John and see what he says.

As soon as i get an answer from him, i will let you guys know.
It seems that this might have to wait till next week, same schedule. Deliver on Wednesday, same time same location.

Sorry guys

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: