cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
If he's back on Thursday, why couldn't we just place the order and pay Wednesday? Then he can pack and ship it Thursday morning with over night delivery so it arrives on Friday. I'm back to work next week and not crazy about the idea of a $90 coral sitting in a shipping bag all day waiting for me after the box has been opened. I think he should be a little more accomodating than this. :irked:

Last edited:

Your Reef

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
This is Stacy at Your Reef Aquarium. Sorry for any confusion. Just wanted to let you kow that we do take Pay Pal. Our account is [email protected].
Also, John wanted to pack your order himself as it is a large order and he wanted to be sure you received the best Corals and the best pack job. He hopes to be back Tuesday in time to pack your order but he does not want to make a promise he can't keep. He hopes to know by late tonight or tomorrow morning. We will let you know soon.
Thank you!

Your Reef

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, we will still have lots of room in our large styrofoam box. So there is room for more corals if any one still wanted to join the group buy.
We will send out confirmation to each person as we receive the Pay Pal payments.
Thank you.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If this arrives Monday, Wednesday or Thursday, i don't have a problem.
Any other day of the week, i work and i can't be home to receive the corals or deliver them.
I know he wants to pack it and ship it, but at the same time i mentioned to him last week that i was going to pay on monday and have the order delivered on wednesday

Your Reef

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just read the post above mine. Just wanted be sure to let you know John will ship any day of the week that works for you...as long as he is back in time.
Shipping Wednesday for Thursday delivery will be 100% fine as he will be back by Wednesday....and there is still a chance for Wednesday delivery depending on if he makes it back in time.

Last edited:

Your Reef

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, sorry for any confusion.
As far as Payment goes it looks like you already did a great job of organizing the current orders and figuring out the discounts for everyone. If you could just copy and paste that and send it along with the pay pal payment that will be perfect.
Any one else who wants to join can just pay pal us direct. If it is OK for you we can take additional orders until late Tuesday.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Ok so i will paypal you the money tonight along with the list, then whoever else wants to join the group buy can paypal you directly.
So we will be getting the box on thursday??

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So we are all planning for thursday which is good, so thanks again ... I also tried calling to get things going, spoke with a Branden I believe his name was, he was very nice and helpful ... We all appreciate you doing your best to get this here this week ...

Looking forward to seeing the livestock ..

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I believe they said that anyone at this point can order up until Late Tues right before it goes out, (but by using there own paypal directly i am assuming at which time it will be added to our delivery?)

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Oriol..if anyone else wants to join your buy - they are going to HAVE to let YOU know about it. You should ask them to post here on what they have ordered and confirm they have sent PP directly to the seller.

Otherwise you will be receive corals for people by thier real names (that come through on PP to this coral site) when you only know their screen names.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks Kathy,

anyone that wants to join this group buy please, do it as we've been doing till now. Let me know what you want, i will add you to the list, and then you PayPal me the money. If you go your own way, confusion might occur and i don't want that.

PLEASE, LET ME HANDLE THIS. I STARTED THE GROUP BUY AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT, IF YOU GO YOUR OWN WAY, THINGS WILL GET MESSED UP.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Stacy, you will get the final list and the money tomorrow.

I'd rather do everything as we've been doing it till now so we don't get confused. I will send you exactly the list as it's on the first post and the money.

Then you ship it on Wednesday so i can deliver everything on Thursday. If there's any other problems, you contact me.

Your Reef

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so i will paypal you the money tonight along with the list, then whoever else wants to join the group buy can paypal you directly.

Either way we will bag each order seperate with the persons real name and screen name so there will be no confusion. We do a lots of group buys so we are good at ensuring each person gets the right corals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: