BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Either way we will bag each order seperate with the persons real name and screen name so there will be no confusion. We do a lots of group buys so we are good at ensuring each person gets the right corals.

I know, but i'd rather have everything and know everything, so that then people don't start complaining that they didn't receive what they ordered.

SO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, YOU TALK TO ME. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST, THEN YOU PAYPAL ME THE MONEY. DEADLINE IS TOMORROW @ NOON.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Grisha and emmanuel, you guys have been added. I will need the money ASAP, closing this group buy tomorrow at noon.

To everyone else, sorry about the confusion that this group buy generated. It wasn't my plan for things to go like this, but as long as everyone who ordered gets what they want and is happy, i'm happy.

I also need to know where everyone is going to pick up. I know a few people are going to pick up at my house, and the rest are going to be in NYC. But please send me a message with the location of pick up so i know what's going on.

Thank you!

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Oriol,
Assuming all goes according to plan, and the delivery takes place on Thursday.

1. How is the package is being sent, Fedex Overnight delivery by 10:30 if not which carrier and which service?

2. Will you be posting an update on this thread so that everyone thats picking up from your home knows when to stop around?

3. Since I live right down the street from you, obviously I plan on picking up. Can you please PM me your address, and phone#? thanks and good luck with the order. Mike

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Here's your answers Mike:

1. FedEx Overnight delivery, not sure what time it will be arriving.

2. I will call everyone when the package arrives. I have school until 3pm, so pickup would be anytime after 3.

3. I will PM everyone that is picking up from my house my address

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I PM'ed a couple of you that will be picking up at my house with my address and phone number.

Those of you who don't have a pick up location next to their name on the first post, please message me with the location that you will be picking up the package at.

Emmanuel will be picking up at my house, he offered to take some of the corals to those who would rather pick up in Astoria. If any of you would rather do that, please let me know and let emmanuel know, i don't want any confusion.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: