lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
I am not too satisfied. I ordered 1 inch, its only 3/4 x 1/2 , very tiny. and it looks nothing like the picture in the site. I ll post some pictures tomorrow. Anyways, good job BlueSI. Thank you for organizing.

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0

Attachments

• Chalice.jpg
    Chalice.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 173

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have to say, that i'm pretty pleased with this group buy and yourreef.com
For some reason, Emmanuel's order was never received by yourreef.com
John, after speaking to him on the phone, packaged and shipped emmanuel's order to his house, he should be receiving it tomorrow morning.
I don't know how other places act, but all my corals are just as they showed in the pictures, colors look exactly like in the pictures and everything came in good shape, the box was well packaged and well shipped.
I don't know how long it will be until i do my next group buy, but i think this one has been a pretty good success.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
BlueSi, no biggie. Eventually, it will grow to 1 inch. lol.

Thanks again for everything. I appreciate the hard work you ve put in.

Midtownman, thanks for the encouragment. It was nice meeting you.

Anytime guys, you helped out a lot. Quick payment, easy dealing with everyone. I will keep you on the list if i do another one...haha it won't be any time soon though haha :tongueani

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I woke up this morning to find that the Susnet monti frag had died overnight and the Morning Star monti well on its way. This is attributable I think to the fact that the pieces were fragged just before shipping. I followed their acclimation proceedure to the letter. So, I'm sure the stress of fragging followed immediately by the stress of shipping was too much for them. All other corals in the tank are fine with full polyp extension and a 25% water change was done Tuesday.

I'm so disappointed. :frown:

All tissue will be gone by the end of the day...

sunset.jpg

Last edited:

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
since everyone is sharing, I might as well

Pickup a Deresa Clam and at time of pickup the mantel had large hole, looked kinda funny wasn't sure if that was normal or if it was due to stress. By later that day the clam was pretty much fully deteriorated. I understand stuff happens in shipment and after Oriol reached out to John with Youreef, he stated that all I would have to do is send a picture of the clam, and I would be able to receive a credit on the next order. If others have had items doa perhaps we could arrange to place a new order using our credit and just cover whatever difference (shipping, etc)

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sorry to hear that Robyn, send them an email and see what they say, i think Mike's idea would work.

Other than that all my items are doing well, the clam is open, and all the SPS are doing well also.

How did everyone else's order go?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: