mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
First post updated. I think I found another brine shrimp hatchery dish. I believe it is almost exactly the same. Stay tuned.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I'm still waiting for a price quote on these things. They should be under $10 a piece. They don't include eggs though. I was thinking of a seperate group buy for eggs from BSD.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I added a picture to the front page. I contacted the seller about buying 10 and he said he would get back to with a price.

Last edited:

Teddy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
not trying to ruin this group buy, just wanna inform people, the description of the hatchery from ebay says it need airstone and light in order for it to hatch the eggs, the one from BSH doesnt need either,

maybe thats y its cheaper

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Both of them have a piece for an airline attachment. Neither one of them needs it. This hatchery was made in the 1970s when they believed that hatching brine shrimp required oxygen. This is not true.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Prices of eggs have been updated. $9 for 100g of 95% hatch rate. These are better quality than premium eggs from brine shrimp direct which costs $12 for 85% hatch rate eggs and that is not including shipping.

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I'm buying 95% hatch rate eggs from a seller on ebay. The price quote I got was $9 shipped per 100g which I think is a good deal compared to the prices from brine shrimp direct. 8 ounces = about 227g. Do you want 250g? I'm getting these in 50g bags.

Last edited:

lamaseta17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm buying 95% hatch rate eggs from a seller on ebay. The price quote I got was $9 shipped per 100g which I think is a good deal compared to the prices from brine shrimp direct. 8 ounces = about 227g. Do you want 250g? I'm getting these in 50g bags.
hey im down for the dish and eggs let me know how much and where to pick up

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
The seller of these hatcheries has a long delay between response times so I will try my best to get you guys a price. Hatcheries should be under $10. So one hatchery and 100g of eggs would be around $18.

Pickup will most probably be in Flushing, Queens. You may ask another member to bring yourhatcheries and eggs to Manhattan that's up to them. I know Josh is from Manhattan so if you ask nicely he may be able to pickup for those people.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Ok Josh, just for you, I took the time and calculated the cost per egg. It's exactly $.0000006375 per egg. so 3,452,781 eggs = $2.20

Last edited:

lamaseta17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The seller of these hatcheries has a long delay between response times so I will try my best to get you guys a price. Hatcheries should be under $10. So one hatchery and 100g of eggs would be around $18.

Pickup will most probably be in Flushing, Queens. You may ask another member to bring yourhatcheries and eggs to Manhattan that's up to them. I know Josh is from Manhattan so if you ask nicely he may be able to pickup for those people.
damn josh does that come with its own mini planet

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: