mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Ok, let me address the air pump issue. These dishes, from what I know, are nearly identical to the ones from Brine shrimp direct. The instructions on this dishes says you need an air pump but this is not true. Both dishes from Brine shrimp direct and these have a nipple for an airline but I don't think either of them needs it. Brine shrimps hatch and travel through a maze following the light. I don't see why an airline would be needed.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I'm ending this earlier. All payments must be made by Monday May 12th. I'm hoping to get everything by friday because I will be going to Grand Central on Saturday ( pickup day for Manhattan people ).

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'll take one of the hatcheries please, will either pick up in Flushing or Ming can grab mine when he picks up (ok Ming?:).

btw..the airline is usually used to keep the eggs in suspension in the water so they don't settle to the bottom...

Thxs!

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I'm getting a lot of interest but very few people are actually paying for their hatchery. If you are waiting for a better deal, you will not find one. Appreciate the deal you guys are receiving, this is going to the last group buy I hold, I've been losing time and money doing this.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I just PMed everyone who hasn't paid yet. This group buy will continue without them if they haven't paid buy the 12th. I'd like to thank everyone who has paid already.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I guess pick up for Manhattan people wont be on Saturday. Neither person from Manhattan can be there on that day so it will most likely be on a weekday. If you can pick up in Queens and deliver to the Manhattan people please let me know, thanks.

Everyone else who hasn't told me their pick up preference please let me know.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Guys, I've decided to buy eggs from a different seller. Some of the feedback of the original seller concerned me. Some people were complaining about the quality of his eggs so I will be going with a seller who has outstanding feedback. I was able to get him to sell the eggs at the same price as the other guy but there will be no pipettes included sorry.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: