mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I know you're upset about your crack pipette but I think you'll get over it :lol2:

Anyone else want in on hatcheries or eggs? Last day to pay is Monday night. If you guys don't buy the last three I'll take them and resell them at $8 a piece later on!

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
If you want to pick up in Queens most likely Saturday. Pick up in Manhattan will be determined. When are the Manhattan people free and can anyone deliver to Manhattan?

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Guys, these eggs actually ended up costing a little more than $9 per 100gs because I requested for the freshest harvest they had. They also might arrive Saturday instead of Friday as mentioned before.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I'll send all the Queens people a PM friday night if they have been received. The guy was supposed to send me a tracking # today but hasn't. BTW, I have exams tomorrow and friday afternoon so there will be no updates until friday night. I need my study time, thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I lied about the no more updates. One last one: I received the tracking # today and it seems like the seller just shipped it today via usps. Don't know how long it will take to get here from MI. Sorry for this delay but I had no way of preventing this. I even paid for the hatcheries Monday morning. Everyone expecting to pick up Saturday should be advised that there is a strong possibility that it may not arrive until Monday or later.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
This will probably be the last update to this thread. Further notices will be sent via PM. Both eggs and hatcheries have been shipped. Eggs are coming in from NJ and hatcheries from MI. Although the tracking # for the eggs isn't accessible yet, I believe the eggsshould arrive by friday.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: