mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
You got it. BTW, usps doesn't update their tracking until it is about to be delivered. It doesn't make sense because that negates the purpose of a tracking #.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
USPS decided to leave me a note saying that no one was home to pick up the package so I will be picking up the hatcheries tomorrow morning at 8:30 from these lazy incompetant people.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
BTW I will be delivering to Flushing tomorrow. I'll be at Wingo's place to pick up a cleaner shrimp at 12:30 so if you are close by you can come pick up your stuff. If not, I will also be somewhere near Main St or college point and roosevelt.

Anyone who wants to pick up tomorrow PM me with your name, #, and pickup location (near Wingo's place or by Collegepoint and Roosevelt).

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Guys I received them today. They look exactly like the ones from Brine Shrimp Direct! These are very nice! They include four packets of eggs but they look very old. The wait was worth it! I hope you guys enjoy them.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
BTW for everyone anxiously waiting for theirs, IT IS NOT YELLOW! Arnel (lamaseta17) was so relieved when he found out this afternoon. It is a dark blue and grey.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I just hatched my first batch today. I turned on the light in the room and these shrimp just started swimming towards the center.

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
All you need is a stable table, your tank water, and VERY LITTLE eggs. I put maybe 1/10 of a spoon and it has hatched enough to fill 30 gallons of water. Remember put water in first then eggs in the outer ring. DO NOT MOVE IT AT ALL AFTERWARDS.

Also, the light in your room is more than enough to attract the shrimp.

Last edited:

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Alex and autoponicz if you want your stuff call me or PM me. Both of you wanted to come on Saturday but neither of you has contacted me since Tuesday.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: