johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
ecvernon:
yep. the chromis are high, but tangs and some of the wrasse's are a steal. he does great oddball fish prices too, (balloon puffers have the most amazing personality in a fish)....

BUT unlike our store not everything of his is reef safe. If you are thinking, (when I mean "you I don't mean ecvernon but the general public), about ordering a fish/coral/invert from him please research its care requirements. I know most of the members of manhattan reefs are experienced, but if you are not, please ask around before getting something. If you are unsure if you can care for the animal do not order it, nothing in this hobby is more costly than an impulse buy.

BTW -- frilly, encrusting, and corky gorgs are for advanced aquarists only, they are more difficult to keep than others.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
How do i select the group buy shipping option?
All it shows me is to add a new address and the default (billing address) options. And the add new address doesn't have group buy option either.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
YAYAYAY! Thanks DrGonzo
Hmm...Murray Hill is the Upper East Side right?

Sweet, Then I'm totally in. I'll just have to figure out what I want.

Also...John, any Nerite snails coming in by then?

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
if you want some of the fish or gorgs, etc...., make sure you put down the quantity. I should have used a better format, but I didn't unfortunately. He also has white and green sea mat, (not GSP - zoanthid), for $.60 a square inch. With those orders, I will have him fill it on a first come first serve basis, and let everyone know 2 days in advance how much of that order is filled.

By the way, if you have never received a shipped fish before - you should know that QT/Hospital Tank is a must, to protect them from inhabitants in the current tank who might pick on them in their stressed state, and to make sure they don't get sick from the stress of shipping and infect the whole tank/become impossible to catch and treat. Oh, and dim lights do wonders after a 35 minute drip acclimation and a possible FW bath if you know what you are doing.

Last edited:

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I want in too, I just started a 55 gallon reef and need a clean up crew, nitrates are 5-10ppm. I dont know what I need for the clean up crew so any suggestions would be great and I will place order ASAP on the website per the recommended clean up crew.

Kind regards
Jason

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: