• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
GB CLOSED-ZEOmag Magnesium Granulate for Calcium Reactors

I'm planning to order 5 kg of ZEOmag Magnesium Granulate for my calcium reactor. Wanted to see if 4 other reefers would like to split the cost because I don't need 5 kg's for myself.

ncyfireman is selling it for $64 plus shipping, so it should probally be around $15 per person. We can save shipping if someone is willing to pickup from SI. LMK if anyone is interested I would like to order ASAP.

Listed below is more info:

ZEOmag Magnesium Granulate
(from Korallen-zucht)
Mg Granulate
ZEOmag is a pure magnesium granulate to be used in calcium reactors (5-15% of total media volume) to maintain magnesium levels. Magnesium is easily added without chloride and without disturbing the ionic balance in your tank. Granulate size 6-12 mm.

Available in:
1 kg = $24.99
5 kg = $69.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
DRZL said:
Ive been needing this and my CR is already on its way....

I'm in but do I have to pickup in queens? thats a little...far..lol

this group buy is closed since i got 5 peopele. if you like you can buy from nycfireman directly and try to do a nj group buy. michael chu who lives in nj is also interested.

-steve

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
House of Laughter said:
anyone who made the purchase interested in sharing some?

I am also interested - and will take 2 kg as well.

House

hey jim,

sorry but the gb is closed. drzl and michael chu are looking to get some too, maybe you can split it with them.

-steve

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: