• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
This weekend

Hey Guys,

I won't be able to make it this weekend but I only have 10 lbs. If someone in brooklyn or manhattan will keep for me that would be great. I can pick it up during the week, next week.

E

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So it will be saturday late afternoon or night I'll leave it up to you guys. Make sure you bring bins or buckets for the rock. If you guys want to pay via paypal please send it to [email protected] (put your manhattanreef handle as the subject) if your going to pay cash just let me know. So I can figure out if it's all sold or not.

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
ok barnacle you better love me for this....keeping everything organized for you....
these are all the people and how much they are buying....
nycfatcow-20lbs
saucz-20 lbs
212jay-20lbs
ecencing-25lbs
ezee-10lbs
andyfromsouthjersey-45lbs
janey-15 lbs
drunktank-35lbs...
that equals up to 200 lbs if my math is right....
Jimmy i will be paying you cash for 212jays order as well as mine...so 40lb cash...140bucks...

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
lol not a problem...just make sure you hide a nice piece with all the nice zoas on it so when everyone leaves you can give it to me privately..!!! haha jpjp....okok we still need a ride from Queens to your house.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: