nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Salty Underground/Lisa Brown
The Groupbuy Starts today and ends on the 21st. It will be delivered on the 23rd to my house in Staten Island where you are obligated to pick them up here. Quoted from there email to me : 1/4"+ berghia. If your group can get an order of 20 berghia together the price is $9 each plus shipping. We will include transfer pipettes for everyone in the group. We will also ship any corals or inverts the group wants for no extra shipping charges.If anyone wants 1/2" berghia that works too. The regular pricing applies to these. I will be home all day on the 21st for pick up. LMK how many you want and also LMK when you want to pick them up.

So as of now if there are
lesn then 20 $10 each + $30 shipping split between everyone
20 - 39 $9 + $30 shipping split between everyone
40+ $9 free shipping
1. Nick - 10
2. Shaun - 10

Last edited:

jasony816

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So each person will have to pay $9 each and the shipping cost will be split evenly to each person in the GB? Sorry but i am abit confused about the shipping cost as it doesn't make sense to me.

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I had to fix the other post heres there email back to me

"It is plus $9 plus shipping. I lowered the price so much for you I can't really do free shipping unless you get a lot more. I could do free shipping with 40 @ $9."

So as of now if there are
lesn then 20 $10 each + shipping split between everyone
20 - 39 $9 + shipping split between everyone
40+ $9 free shipping

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: