ChrisNJ2012

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
I got a reefcleaners.org (JMaloney) approved group buy

http://reefcleaners.org/

It would start asap and would end Monday(may 17th) night 11.59pm in order to place the order by Wednesday(19th) and pick up would be Thursday(20th)..

Basically the groupbuy would give us a 20% discount + break up the cost of shipping (currently $28). If our orders total over $175 it will ship free.

Pick up will be in Upper Saddle River or i will meet up depending on how much interest there is and everyones location. (i dont mind meeting in Manhattan)

So how it works is:

-Shipping will be split evenly between each member ($28 divided by number of us ordering, or if total orders reach over $175 it ships free!)

-We all order separately, and it gets packaged for each person and ships to my address. John also extended a 20% coupon for us to use on the buy.

-When you place your order use coupon code MRGROUP and write a note in the comments page mentioning that you are part of the Manhattan Reefs group buy. Also check off the group buy shipping option.

-Im not to concerned with how much each persons order totals (if you order only reaches $10 that's fine. I am just looking to split up the shipping costs.)

Thanks
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisNJ2012

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
one more day! let me know if you place an order so we can figure out where to meet up etc.... (20% off + discounted shipping is an awesome deal on top of reefcleaners.org already great deals!)

ChrisNJ2012

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
ok so we have 2 orders right now and a meet up at the fairway on 125th street and the west side highway... anyone else that orders let me know and we can either meet up at the fairway or somewhere in north jersey

ChrisNJ2012

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
ok so far we have a total of $48 so right now no free shipping but if we get a third member shipping will come out to $9.34 each 4th member $7 each, 5th member $5.60,

so last chance to get an awesome deal!!!!! 20% off plus less than $10 in shipping you cant beat that deal + reefcleaners.orgs prices

meet up is in north jersey or 125th street fairway

Madman05705

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hey gi i jst added 37.68 hey can u contact the guy from queens n let him no that ill pick it up for him if he gives me for gas basically i think i jst have 1 toll cas i want to meet u at the west side highway heres my cell so u can have it n also give it to the guy who needs me to deliver it to him 718 314 0145

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: