• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Ok folks, I am going to spearhead this group buy and use one shipping location if that's OK with everyone. Since I am often in NYC, I can meet up with almost everyone to deliver (Grand Central :) or otherwise).

What is needed to make this successfull is the following:

1) Review the website at www.reefgadgets.com
2) Decide what type of magnet you are going to use it on (Magfloat, etc)
3) Define what type of tank you will use it on (glass or acrylic - this is important as it will define what type of blades you will get)
4) Decide on how many you want.
5) Paypal RichT at reefgadgets the cost and he will update me accordingly.

I will keep a running tab in this thread of who ordered what, how much they owe, and if they have paid or not.

Costs are outlined here

RichTReefGadget said:
Hello everyone,

. . . . . If you can come up with an order of 20 - 25 and no more than 3 shipping locations I'll do the deal at $10.60 ea. If you get to 25, I'll throw in 2 n/c for your club raffle (this will be nice for the Spring Frag Swap).

anyone who has already purchased (House, Deep, Deanos, Alhra?

. . . . . . since you already bought one at full price, I'll do a second at 7.50 and count it towards the count total. Otherwise, we can work out something else to cover the difference.

Rich

Make payments to [email protected] and be sure to add your screen name so that Rich knows who you are.

RichT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Does anyone know how to do coupons with the paypal cart? That sure would make life much eaiser for everyone if I could just figure that one out.

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
House, when is the deadline for this? i don't think this group by is worth it. i just think that it's cool for ppl that lives in the city. for me to take the train out there and back, i don't save anything at all. rather pay the $15 and have it shipped to my door. jmo

happy new yrs

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Nsr250NYC said:
i don't think this group by is worth it. i just think that it's cool for ppl that lives in the city. for me to take the train out there and back, i don't save anything at all. rather pay the $15 and have it shipped to my door. jmo

happy new yrs

Rich stated he is willing to ship to at most, 3 locations. House stated he will be ONE of those locations. There will be no need to take a train anywhere, if there's a Queens location.

To quote one of Jim's favorite lines, Reading is Fundamental. :p

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Nsr,

Even if I get them and then mail yours via you postal service, it would only cost like .56, So, if I am to be the only one location for shipping, I could still mail it to you and it would still be dollars less than buying direct. If you're not into doing it, then don't. Also, group buys aren't always about saving a buck or two - mostly, yes, but I typically take a moment to get to know the reefers I meet, so I also look at it as "gettting to know" other reefers, not just save a few bucks.

I never set deadlines on group buys until I sense what the group wants. Since there has only been a couple of replies, It will likey be a week or two at least.

Nick, let Rich know which one you want and pay him directly the costs oulined above and which one you want etc.

Hope that helps everyone.

House

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
House, i don't mean no offense to anyone. i was just expression my opinion. if i offended you in anyway, i apologize. but if you put it that way, then i guess im in too. let me know what to do next :)

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I dont mind taking a shipment as a brooklyn location (if it is easier for anyone).
I placed an order already anyway, i'll let Rich just hold on to it till this group buy is complete and send some this way with it as well.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
alrha said:
I dont mind taking a shipment as a brooklyn location (if it is easier for anyone).
I placed an order already anyway, i'll let Rich just hold on to it till this group buy is complete and send some this way with it as well.
assuming Jim doesnt mind...

RichT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Albert,
Yours went out on the 30th, You should have it soon. Didn't realize your order was part of the group buy, sorry. I'll refund the difference through paypal.

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
House of Laughter said:
any one else interested in this order?

House?

Jim,

Is there going to be a shipment to Queens? If so i'll take a REEFGADGET 350 for my Hammerhead Float magnet. Thanks

-Steve

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: