• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys!! Happy New Year! I have a resolution, to get off island time (I'm from Guam) and be on time! Thanks Mike for covering my butt...

Deanos here is a pic I took yesterday of the zoos.

DSC04313.jpg

The heads are small and I would call them more of a lime green. Maybe Ming is confusing limes with lemons.

We don't have the subechinata frag, but we can definitely cut another. I'll request a bigger portion. ;)

I wasn't in on Monday, but Ming did set aside everything except the subechinata. I'll double check tomorrow. Please don't send PayPal until I get everything squared with Mike. I don't mind receiving payments after the shipment is sent.

We'll do a flat rate of $30 for shipping and I'll throw in some cool frags. I will definitely pick them out this time. If the order goes over $400, we'll pay shipping.

Mike can you email me the list you have so far?

Thanks for your patience guys!! Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year!!

Joleen :)

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
ok need some education here which 1 is the subechinata?
nvm...its jim acan, which btw is mine, wat imen is that pic of the alien acan is the frag i got from the last buy, so jim, i have it in my tank...wanna trade? lol
or
could be coral's acan dunno ill find out later i call her 5:30pm our time today, check with me at this time for paypal time.
looks like if no1 bails we should get free shipping,
WTG all, free shipping is GOOD.

plz take a last (longing) look to finalize ur orders, this buy closes 6pm tonite.

yes coralcrazy, i can meet u city when i drop jim's stuff off at grand central

Last edited:

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey Slama, have you put this order in yet? I need maybe 10-15 Astrea snails.
could you let me know if i am not too late to jump on this order?
Thanks, Aaron

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
just copy paste description from site and post it here, ill update the "list" and u can paypal atlantis directly. (no need to copy pic)
at the present we are waiting to see wat our final tally will be before we all send paypal to them...thxs aaron,
mike

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: