• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
atlantisaquarium.net said:
Mike, once again you've done an awesome job! Group buys are stressful and need great organization and you handle it great!! You're also very patient with me, which I appreciate.

Please advise me individually if you have any concerns with your order.

Off the subject, don't know if any of you have a MySpace, but it's a cool place to meet up with friends, new or old. If you do, add me as a friend, it would be nice to have some reefers on my friends list.

My link is: [highlight]www.myspace.com/joleendiaz[/highlight]

See ya!!

Lots of folks are gonna join myspace now ;).

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wow...nice to know there are female reefers out there, hopefully it'll help the genepool..lol

Nice to see u on the board Joleen

Last edited:

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
SlamaJama said:
no just me....

anyways...THE EAGLE HAS LANDED! no wet boxes and the inside was toasty warm in the very large first box.....taking bags out will update in a few....
the second box was exiting to open , it had all the colonies, im jealose of a few pices not mu own already..:wink1: um kelly, michael, and mike...u dont need to come by ur pieces will do fine in my tank :approve:
all is well....

ty atlantis, a SUPER packing job, it was a pleaure as usual to work with the atlantis aquarium team, of course special thxs to joleen and ming for thr patience.....ill try to take photos of all my pieces and send thm to u.

this closes this 1 out sept for pics post them here..be well all

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I think the freebies are purple milli's I got one and dace got one. Noice colors.

My other frags look good - acan are a little chopped up, but hey, they are alien eyes and that's tha nature of acans. I saw thier mouths open after about 5 minutes, so they should be OK.

Mike, your milli opened right up and had good polyps extension.

Thanks,

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: