greenycrew

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys,

I thought it was time for another group buy from bulkreefsupply.com
It has been nearly a year since the last one and they offer some really good discounts if we can get over 10 members to participate. All the items are shipped seperately to your own adress once they are purchased. They also give permanent discounts between retail and group prices for all that participate in a group buy. All you need to do is PM me your last name and the email adress you used to register at bulkreefsupply.com You must register with bulkreefsupply.com in order to get the discount!
The group buy closes 6-30 and then we should be able to start purchasing on the following tuesday 7/6. Bulkreefsupply will send you an email via your registered adress the tuesday the group buy opens and you will be able to order until the following monday.
Thanks and further details can be found at http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/Group-and-Club-Buys

So again,
1. Register at bulkreefsupply.com
2. PM me with your Last name and email adress you used to register at bulkreefsupply.com
3. Wait to receive an email from brs on 7/6
4. Order before the following monday and items will be shipped to your home!
---Josh

Last edited:

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
As far as I know, the discount is bulk ordering. So if you look at the item on the site and it says a price for a higher bulk purchasing, you get the maximum bulk discount automatically even if you're ordering only 1. You need to tell the OP your last name and email address so they can coordinate with BRS and BFS will modify your account so everything in your cart will reflect the lowest price.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
a lot of things with the discount is 10-20% off. Ofcourse some items don't have a discount, but overall the site has pretty good prices on most items. Good timing for me since I need plumbing supplies for my new tank, and then I need to stock up on RO prefilters again.

greenycrew

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No free shipping...The discount is the lowest price for bulk shopping as Ming pointed out. But they are already pretty discounted to begin with so when you take 20% off the top for some things it really adds up.

greenycrew

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey all... I have 9 verified. I talked to Jon at BRS and he said not to worry if anyone backs out once we get 10 as we will still receive the discount.

How do you guys feel about closing the gb this wednesday if we get up to 10? We should then be able to place our orders next tuesday.

Josh

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: