• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

alrha said:
Ronen, sorry i missed you today, i was in and out all day.
i actually went to see the Human Body exibit by the seaport, it was really cool.
lets try for tomorrow after work (maybe around 8 pm)
Al
Not a prob:knockedou better it happen that way it was nice ,so we both got to enjoy the day :knockedou
see ya tomorrow
Ronen

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Ok, i got the stuff in.

Don, I'll bring your phosban reactor with me to work tomorrow (hopefully i wont get funny looks on the train). You gave me $5 extra last time, so just $30 left on this. we can meet by barnes and noble again at 1pm?

Ronen, i have your minijet 404. and my maxijets. let me know when is good for you.

Last edited:

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
inkblue said:
...tHaNks duDe, but i haVe a meeting till 2pm, caN u meet around 2:15 :scratch: :D :thanks:
i might be gone by then, can you do 12 noon? or we can also meet up on monday if you're not in a rush.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
alrha said:
Ok, i got the stuff in.

Don, I'll bring your phosban reactor with me to work tomorrow (hopefully i wont get funny looks on the train). You gave me $5 extra last time, so just $30 left on this. we can meet by barnes and noble again at 1pm?

Ronen, i have your minijet 404. and my maxijets. let me know when is good for you.
kool ,,,when is it good to come by .maybe before shabbot?

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Ok,

Don picked up (i owe you $5 now, it's gonna keep going back and forth ;) ) - let me know if you need help setting it up, i have the same one.

Ronen picked up - hope you're happy with the pumps. i'll send you a receipt with the return policy and invoice.

Started last friday -> completed today.

not bad, start to finish in one week flat.

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
alrha said:
Ok,

Don picked up (i owe you $5 now, it's gonna keep going back and forth ;) ) - let me know if you need help setting it up, i have the same one.

Ronen picked up - hope you're happy with the pumps. i'll send you a receipt with the return policy and invoice.

Started last friday -> completed today.

not bad, start to finish in one week flat.

Thx albert for the pumps ,used pumps ,came with the orig box ,and plastics
only thing was missing is albert installing them for me ,lol
thx alot for the great deal :knockedou

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
Thx albert for the pumps ,used pumps ,came with the orig box ,and plastics
only thing was missing is albert installing them for me ,lol
thx alot for the great deal :knockedou
i'll be there sunday for your free installation!
Ronen, you convinced me, i should sell these to you as new.
you owe me another $20!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: