• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
I need to get a new pH probe. I have the Pinpoint (American Marine) pH Monitor. I will be researching the best place (pricing and s/h) for them. I'd like to get a consensus of how many folks are interested.

Please copy and paste the list and add your name to it if you'd be interested (obviously determined by pricing).

Thanks everyone.

I'll start the list:

Russ

T

twinreef

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Rborgia said:
Tony @ ReefExotics: on sale for $85.00
Marine Deot: $89.90
Premiun Aquatics: $89.90

http://www.reefexotics.com/pinpoint.htm

Talk to Tony, maybe he can do a little better on Qty?
oh, i've already got one, just happen to be looking at other stuff and figured I would post their prices while surfing their sites.

Rich

Russ is talking about the probe not the whole thing.
Tony has the probe for 41.99

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Deepwaters price for GB ...

probe only is $39
PINPOINT™ pH Replacement Electrodes are designed especially with your purpose in mind. They feature a long, continuous duty expectancy, fast response and, most importantly, are non-toxic to your system. Each probe features a 10 foot cable with a high interference suppression jacket, Ag-AgCl refer...

Complete ph monitor $80
PINPOINT pH Monitor™ is in use by thousands of customers worldwide. This affordable unit remains the only full-time pH monitor with .01 resolution. The PINPOINT pH Monitor™ is sold complete with probe and calibration fluids (9 volt battery not included). The electrode is also available separately...

This does not include shipping

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
cali_reef said:
Deep, give me a price on pin point ORP probe and Neptune Lab Grade Conductivity Probe if you can get them.

56 for the probe .
i can match the price for the conductivity probe for $119 ,,
it could be shipped to your door ,shipping is extra ,LMK

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Ronen, thanks for the reply with the pricing. I appreciate you responding.

Everybody else, just because I'm doing a GB for one item (probe), that doesn't mean the vendor doesn't carry other items. If you want to order the entire monitor with probe, that's cool. If you want to order anything else that they carry it only helps the GB get favorable pricing. Join in. I've organized dozens of GB's and the more involved the merrier.

Ronen, I'll get back to you this week. Thanks.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: