Noinoi24

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
22E72005-4471-4130-9C72-553EA2A3FBCE.jpeg

Reactions: BYU

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Mines melted too. After it popped a baby and looking good. Nothing else has melted away on me.

Sounds like GMKs are a pain!

S.R. Reefing

Experienced Reefer
kinda of hard for me to believe , it accurately grow super fast for me. I probably frag 20+ polyps and I still have a nice colony. Imo, it doesn't really die.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Mine was good and just melted a month + later. Popped a new baby fairly quick and took down the baby with it.

I didnt find an exact reason as I had no other deaths.

I have seen others that havent melted so not like it's a guarantee but sounds like others may have had the same experience.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
For me seems like for some reason I’m not having luck with single polyp frags anymore all my z/p that are settled and multiple polyps are fine makes me think something is nipping at single polyps keeping them shut once they shut for a few days that’s all she wrote incredibly frustrating because I had 3 single polyp frags crap out and they where expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD_Reefing

Advanced Reefer
For me seems like for some reason I’m not having luck with single polyp frags anymore all my z/p that are settled and multiple polyps are fine makes me think something is nipping at single polyps keeping them shut once they shut for a few days that’s all she wrote incredibly frustrating because I had 3 single polyp frags crap out and they where expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a good idea to keep them elevated off the sand bed for the first few day...

STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Mine wasn’t a single polyp. And it wasn’t on the sand. Had hallucinations melt at the exact same time 😢 but other high end zoas on the exact same rock are still thriving. Of course the expensive ones melt.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: