• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

clownfish86

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admittedly I am a bit embarassed to be posting this. I am a 17 year old that keeps a soft coral reef (only cloves, zoas, and mushrooms in it at the moment) a pair of clownfish and snails and hermits. It's a 29 gallon that I've had up since January. I was on vacation for 3 weeks with my dad and left the aquarium in care of my mom. I performed a 50% water change the day before I left because I wasn't sure if my mother would be able to handle doing one on her own while I was away...I usually do a weekly 25% water change but for obvious reasons I missed them while I was on vacation.

And now I seem to have stumbled myself into a. Massive algae bloom. It looks like the regular green hair algae that I usually scrape off. But there are also these strange bubble looking things growing on the glass as well as my power head. I have been looking at a bunch of pest threads and can't seem to identify them. Help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: