KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Nope, can't say that I have see this in any of mine.
Is he still doing this or was it just a short term thing? Now acting normally & eating?

Neat picture though! :)

Mr. Softy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Nope, can't say that I have see this in any of mine.
Is he still doing this or was it just a short term thing? Now acting normally & eating?

Neat picture though! :)
It's back to normal. Pretty weird though. The same day, an anemone in my other tank streghted out the furthest i've seen and stung a colony of rics.:irked:. Screwed up a few of them. Had to do a little rearranging. There was Perc eggs on a rock that was bordering the rics. I was bit by both of the clowns a 1/2 dozen times while moving things around. Odd night for Anemones.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
It's back to normal. Pretty weird though. The same day, an anemone in my other tank streghted out the furthest i've seen and stung a colony of rics.:irked:. Screwed up a few of them. Had to do a little rearranging. There was Perc eggs on a rock that was bordering the rics. I was bit by both of the clowns a 1/2 dozen times while moving things around. Odd night for Anemones.
Such drama in those tanks! lol Clown parents dont fool around! Be sure to wash any open wounds thoroughly, SW tanks can give you a nasty infection. :(
I had the same issue with my RTBA, I have since moved ALL of my rics out of that tank and let the RBTA take it over (and he has..lol)

sooo...if we are now allowed to resume the silly discussion of what he is doing..my guess is picking his teeth after a meal, maybe got a little bit 'o shell caught in there? :lol_large

...oh and..next time, knock before you enter...lol

Mr. Softy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Such drama in those tanks! lol Clown parents dont fool around! Be sure to wash any open wounds thoroughly, SW tanks can give you a nasty infection. :(
I had the same issue with my RTBA, I have since moved ALL of my rics out of that tank and let the RBTA take it over (and he has..lol)

sooo...if we are now allowed to resume the silly discussion of what he is doing..my guess is picking his teeth after a meal, maybe got a little bit 'o shell caught in there? :lol_large

...oh and..next time, knock before you enter...lol
I moved all the Rics to the other side of the tank and split one by accident. They seem to be recovering well. Funny thing is, the rics that were stung also split.:smokin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: