Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Here is a good one to add to the beginners FAQ:

It is recommended that a filter sock be added to the sump.

I just added a filter sock yesterday late afternoon, got up a few minutes ago and WOW. The water is so clear I would think my tank were EMPTY.

-Alfred

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
LOL Tony I have seen every star wars movie on opening night since the original Empire Stikes Back. I Take days off for major star wars events. Except for the new movie in the new trilogy (which is getting up there already) I have seen the movies at least 2000 times each. I block out entire days now and watch all 6 movies in a row. I have read every comic and book in the star wars universe. I am a Star Wars Geek. They guys at work ask me to quote lines from the movies when they need one to prove a point. And yes Chris is a youngling but he's moving to Padawan in a little while, I have forseen it.

I thought the original star wars movie was episode 4 : A New Hope. I watch everyone too, but not in the original in the theater becuase i wasn't born yet...:lol:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Noodle you are correct Star wars was orig movie. I'm a litle older Can remember movie theaters for 2 weeks by me were standing room only for empire. I lived at the theater for almost a month. esp on weekends provided homework was done. Same for Jedi. Then the special editions came out while I was in HS. That was awesome b/c I could drive myself lol :). My wife is a saint. As a matter of fact I am going to start a marathon tomorrow morning around 9am.

Bestro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have three fish that are sick in my tank. should i put them in a smaller tank to treat them for a few days or should i try to treat them in the tank they are in ?

would it be better to treat them in a smaller tank ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: