4labradors

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though it hurts... Everything except the hardware must go... I currently have 300g of circulating water and I'm in need of selling all live stock. Stock includes SPS, numerous softies, mushrooms, polyps, inverts, and fish. I have over 175lbs of excellent live rock. And, if you're looking for live sand, look no further... In regards to live stock cost, over the last 5-6 years, total cost are upwards of 1800.00.. I'm not looking to make money, my main concern is that live stock are sent to a good home.. . Any reasonable offer will not be turned down... This is why I would like to sell entire grouping as a package.. The thought of selling piece by piece is difficult for my well being. If someone is looking for an instant large setup at a great price let me know. Thanks

4labradors

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pictures are just above the allowed limit, thus if would like to view, let me know and I will email a few to you. Best if you have high speed connection..

Thanks
Jason

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: