Chucker

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
petophile- please reserve your Super Bowl rants to The Sump from now on.

the rest of you- can we get back to the topic at hand, please?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> But you aren't sending those pine needles to me for my hobby and I'm not trying to grow pine trees from those needles.

<hr></blockquote>

Exactly. But I'll collect it as long as someone pays me for it.

Big_fish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gee petophile, I was gonna post a reply to this thread but after reading your dissertation on how to become a troll, I think I'll pass.

Thanks for saving me from any form of intellectual thought.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Scott

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petophile: I will sign your diploma if you have ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before!!
icon_smile.gif

Chris

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the proper permits?? and do you promise to treat it humanely?

Kalkbreath

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a degree in WoodY Ornamentals? I have passed all the local and National exams and Am Board certified, card carrying and have taken an oath to spread it gently and tuck it tenderly...Yet with all this ...I ask this one question........how do I stop the neighbors' ten year old from raking it up and burning it with the yard debris? ?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if you can find a message board where you can complain about it.

SPC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted by Kalk:
Yet with all this ...I ask this one question........how do I stop the neighbors' ten year old from raking it up and burning it with the yard debris? ?

Uh, have you tried telling him not to? Have you told him the consequences if he does?
Steve

Kalkbreath

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have asked him to stop,but his reply is that it is silly to worry about such an tiny amount of straw and that the constant falling of more and more needles would only cover up that which he raked up and thus burried them anyway?

Starmstr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMHO it's not the level of knowledge that drives the natives it's their stomach. Most are searching for a meal ticket either by selling the goods or eating them.

Kalkbreath

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell us all, what it is we should be teaching the Natives? calling out the Latin names for each fish as they swim around chasing the fish with their dipnets underwater will help how?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: