A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"... and as the party ended they all drove away into the sunset in their brand new 12 cylinder SUV's. Many of them were headed to LAX where a chartered jet liner was waiting for them to be taken to some remote Island in the Pacific where the newest luxurious Mega hotel just built 30 feet away from one of the most beautiful reefs in the Pacific.

Next year after all the rich and famous have visited this resort it will be open to the common folk, (who knows they might even let the locals visit), not before runoff caused by the construction has killed at least 50% of this beautiful reef."

Ain't life beautiful :roll:

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how much to produce the party, but most of the stuff is donated and volunteers help with the setup. NO matter, because the party was a sucess and I believe profitable for Reef Check.

Gman wrote:

"... and as the party ended they all drove away into the sunset in their brand new 12 cylinder SUV's. Many of them were headed to LAX where a chartered jet liner was waiting for them to be taken to some remote Island in the Pacific where the newest luxurious Mega hotel just built 30 feet away from one of the most beautiful reefs in the Pacific.

Actually, many did leave the party and headed directly to the airport on their way to the Dominican Republic where lot's of field work has been going on. I am telling you it's very impressive the work load that the director and staff are handling. These guys travel, give seminars and kick butt every day! This party was a nice event and a modest reward for their daily efforts. Cheers to them!

Best regards

Eric

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alicia Arden....mrowrrrrwwww! DAMN!

Other than that, it looks like I'll have to move out there to give future events the class they so richly deserve.

:P

Peace,

Chip

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was Reefs.org just hacked on this thread?

Just got a notification about this post and saw some odd French post.

E

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sdcfish":104r8kej said:
Was Reefs.org just hacked on this thread?

Just got a notification about this post and saw some odd French post.

E

Its called Spam, Eric :) The spammer has been taken care of :D

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E[/quote]

Its called Spam, Eric :) The spammer has been taken care of :D[/quote]

LOL.....good job! I hope he walked the plank! How DARE someone to spam our thread!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: