spawner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dizzy":76mlvzt0 said:
sdcfish":76mlvzt0 said:
Eric
So Eric are you saying you don't allow F&S to come into SDC looking for quality fish and corals? It seems like the statements from you and Race might conflict a bit. I'm not saying that you do btw, but I am trying to understand who Race is referring to.

Race wrote:
"As you may know my tracks are all over West 104 th. street and L.A. I also stated that I do not limit my purchases to any one vendor and in fact currently use several in an attempt to get a quality fish and coral supply."

Mitch, F&S has always had a contract/agreement with QM back to the PW days before they bought them out.

JT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dizzy":sea3zx1i said:
Eric,
I was under the impression that ERI was also shipping some for the good doctors. Didn't they get that Diver's Den thing from Rob Miller?
The doctors bought Flying Fish Express from ERI several years ago when they started sucking up other successful internet companies left and right. etropicals.com was another big acquisition for the doctors.

Rumor also has it that the Docs tried to buy out Dr. Mac but when Dr. Mac refused to sell out, the docs built their own "aquaculture" facility.

- JT

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: