TsjaTTer

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm making a presentation for the local aquarium club about live rock (what is it, hitchhikers, where and how is it collected etc), and I really believe that this subforum can present me with the information I need!

Now I'm looking for some facts like

- which are the main exporting areas for live rock?
- what are the global export figures for live rock around the world?
- pictures about different types of live rock
- nice details about live rock (ex: the ban on exporting tonga rock)

AND! If someone could direct me towards a movie or pictures about the live rock collecting and transporting process, I would be gratefull too!

Best regards,

Jan

Saltlick

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the second post like this in two pages. The other was in regards to Chaeto algae.
Someone's professors must be ramping up the pressure.
Even with the internet, there are still some people who want a forum member to write their term papers.
:wink:

TsjaTTer

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltlick":oisxba9n said:
This is the second post like this in two pages. The other was in regards to Chaeto algae.
Someone's professors must be ramping up the pressure.
Even with the internet, there are still some people who want a forum member to write their term papers.
:wink:

Lol,

and apparently there are people out there who know everything about everyone on this globe, who figured it all out!
School days are long gone for me, I could only wish I was still enjoying school life with the small problems associated with it...

I got most of the information I needed, and back in November I gave my presentation in our local aquarium club. Thanks for anyone who sent me information!

Best regards,

Jan - he who needs other people to write his term papers - Jacobs...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: