SAreefer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I hope someone here can help me. I am really having a hard time tracking down anyone from MAC. I am trying to become part of the licensed retailer program (the one I saw quality marine advertise). I have sent numerous emails and called their Hawaiian office(the only number I found on their website) a dozen times. No reply on emails and there is always just an answering machine when I call (I have tried various different times of the day).

Does anyone have a contact email or tel no for me that is valid and where I can get some help in this regard

Is this program still running, is MAC still running for that matter?

any help would be appreciated

SAreefer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks gresham, I sent them a mail as well on Thuesday to try my luck, dont seem like they could be bothered in the least to help me out.

I really dont understand this, why are these guys making it so hard to join their cause. Any other ideas?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SAreefer":2yd88dpy said:
thanks gresham, I sent them a mail as well on Thuesday to try my luck, dont seem like they could be bothered in the least to help me out.

I really dont understand this, why are these guys making it so hard to join their cause. Any other ideas?

I know I said it in PM but I wanted to say it publicly. The QM staff that needed to reply were in route back from Europe (InterZoo) when you sent them the email.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: