A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what a dumbass.

That's the first working camera I have ever seen at a fish store.

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the video looks like he just quickly tossed it in his backpack too. The clams probably didnt even live.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snailman":1s9j0a0f said:
Wow what a dumbass.

That's the first working camera I have ever seen at a fish store.

It's the second posting of a situation like that on Reef Builders. Last one was from a store local to me, Neptune Aquatics. Neptune actually got hit twice, first time the guy was shamed into returning it (due to how many of us locals knew about it) and the second time the thieves got caught at another store that they had robbed (trying to return the goods for money... dumb tools). The second turned out to be a crew of people and they got caught with a lot of other stuff as well.

vaporize

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Business is tough in this industry, just this year alone. I know of four LFS in my city that got some kind of vandalism. Not sure why mad people have to take revenge on the innocent living things.

• a general large everything FW/SW/reptile store get bleached on all their fish systems (although this was fishy to many)
    one reef shop get their fish system poisoned 1 month ago
    another reef shop/wholesale got their coral vats bleached 2 months ago
    another cichlid store get broke in, fish stolen and rest of the systems bleached 2 weeks ago

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah been a lot of that going on in the Great White North. Some speculate it's do to Neasco not being on the scene anymore :lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GreshamH":1txgiq4a said:
Yeah been a lot of that going on in the Great White North. Some speculate it's do to Neasco not being on the scene anymore :lol:
:lol:

The same thing is happening down here.

JennM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We installed cameras late last year as we started experiencing "five finger discounts". Just installed another camera yesterday. No issues since the cameras went in, but glad to know that if it does happen, they'll be "caught on tape".

Raskal - hope they catch the b@$tage.

Jenn

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: