MaryHM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltwater aquarium holding system for marine fish, invertebrates, corals, etc... Designed to fit in a one car garage and will take up a good bit of that space. Several large holding tubs with pvc stands and eggcrate- perfect for keeping corals on. Several acrylic tanks and cube systems. All of the pvc plumbing, fittings, and valves. Large 5'+ protein skimmer. Large 300 gallon water reservoir. Florescent and metal halide fixtures. Huge pump to run everything. Heaters. Bags for packing animals in. Heat packs. There may be some rock and sand as well. This system has been in storage for a year and was used as a wholesale holding system for imported reef animals. Honestly, this is just the stuff I can remember. There are a lot of other extras that are included, but not listed. I won't know everything that is in the unit until Sunday, Feb. 27- and even then I probably won't know everything, since it is packed up in a storage unit. I may be able to take some pictures on Sunday, but again since everything is packed up pictures won't do much good. You will need to pay in cash, have a few guys to help you move everything, and a uhaul to load it in. If you want to come and look at it, I can meet you on Sunday, Feb. 27 anytime between 1pm-6pm. Monday, Feb. 28 after 5:30pm. Just email me with your name, cell number, and which day/time you want to look at it. $2000. Clip machine not included in this price, but you might be able to talk me out of it. I'm kinda partial to that baby, though. ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: