Myk

Owner Aquatic Creations
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a general question for you all. We had been buzzing along pretty good for the past few month and had a reasonable black Friday, but then hit a brick wall since Friday. Anyone else notice a similar drop off? Curious to see your thoughts, experiences.

Raskal311

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems normal, people likes to fix up the tank a bit for holiday guess then focus on gift shopping instead of hobby shopping after thanks giving. You'll probably get some last minuets desperate shoppers in a few weeks. Christmas was never a huge season for us; it generally picks up a few weeks after the holidays.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raskal311":fu176157 said:
Seems normal, people likes to fix up the tank a bit for holiday guess then focus on gift shopping instead of hobby shopping after thanks giving. You'll probably get some last minuets desperate shoppers in a few weeks. Christmas was never a huge season for us; it generally picks up a few weeks after the holidays.

IN both wholesale livestock and in manufacturing side of the trade, we see the same.

vaporize

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GreshamH":1u0eizk2 said:
Raskal311":1u0eizk2 said:

IN both wholesale livestock and in manufacturing side of the trade, we see the same.

I don't know that you are in "wholesale livestock" side of the business ;)

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope business is good for everyone this time of year.....sure seems to be about this time. I think historically that the month of February is the busiest month of the year....and this week has proven that statement to be very true!

Good wishes to all!

Eric

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
vaporize":9k4loles said:
GreshamH":9k4loles said:
Raskal311":9k4loles said:

I don't know that you are in "wholesale livestock" side of the business ;)

I'm not, but perhaps I know a few people in it after doing it myself for a few years that I talk to ;)

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not, but perhaps I know a few people in it after doing it myself for a few years that I talk to ;)[/quote]

:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: