• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

K

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a circular tank, five foot in diametre and six inches high, in which I intend to keep juvenile lobsters from the size of about 3inches. I am loking for suggestions on how to keep them seperate.

yellowf4

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 in my tank of different varieties, along with numerous peppermint and cleaner shrimp, pistol shrimp and a decorator crab. I have an 80 gal with about 100 lbs of live rock with lots of places to hide. WHy do you want to separate them? Mine never attack each other and the only problem I have is with Larry stealing food from my anemone. Here is a picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/ ... /Larry.jpg

What type are you wanting to get? Send a picture of your set up, would love to see it!

K

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im hoping to get about 15 common european lobsters, these ones do fight if they are kept in group numbers and I have known them to eat each other rapidly. I have decided to use polyurethane foam, (the insulating stuff that expands). Will post a picture of the tank and the lobsters if/when I get them

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: