• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

davidharvey

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in obtaining at least one Nudibranch of the type that specifically eats Aiptasia I believe this is the Verucchis Bergia.

I live near Lansing, MI. Although our LFS is very good and the people are quite knowledgeable; I have not really gotten much feedback from them about this animal.

Information? Yes. In fact, the latest issue of CORAL has a rather extensive article about nudibranchs, but how to get one here?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave Harvey

AF Founder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
davidharvey":3dy2o8ax said:
I am interested in obtaining at least one Nudibranch of the type that specifically eats Aiptasia I believe this is the Verucchis Bergia.

I live near Lansing, MI. Although our LFS is very good and the people are quite knowledgeable; I have not really gotten much feedback from them about this animal.

Information? Yes. In fact, the latest issue of CORAL has a rather extensive article about nudibranchs, but how to get one here?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave Harvey

Check with Morgan Lidster at http://www.inlandaquatics.com/

He may have some or be able to tell you where to get them.

alls2

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
couple days ago , i acquired a Chromodoris bullocki at a LFS in Findley OH ,,, i know its a long truck from Lansing ,, but ,,it was $6-7 and quite the interesting creature,,then i hear its near impossible to keep them alive due to dietary requirements,, any experience or recomendations out there ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: