brandonberry

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wonderring if anyone is currently keeping any Stichodactyla tapetum - miniature carpet anemones. When searching for them I see a lot of discussion from a few years ago and then all discussion of them seemed to stop. Some discussions even went as far as to say that they were common at some frag trades. I have never seen one in any LFSs, that I recall.

If you have any, please post pictures.

Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have some in my 150G reef and my 22G pod. Started off with 4 all together. Got much more then that now. You really don't see them much. They disappear then reappear down the line in bigger numbers lol. Ill see if i can find any that are out to take a pic of.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
They are fairly common around these parts, and you won't see them in stores really since clowns won't be small enough to go in them ... ever. They're about the size of a quarter. I have a few in my softie tank that are visible, probably more than aren't, they live on the side of my toadstool. Not a pest or anything, not large enough to eat a fish.

Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
found one

IMG_1245-1.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: