emicheletti

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Figured I would start a new topic where we could all share our radion lighting programs. I have one for a mixed reef that was given to me and it's a great program if anyone would like to try it out let me know.

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I'm really interested as to what you guys have. I had a great set up, had nice color and growth. Of course I had to make a change and I'm very upset with myself that I did because now I can't find the program I had. Can we start sharing programs as Emicheletti has tried to start a year ago? I personally would love to see how you guys run your Radions and I'm sure it would benefit others as well.

ENB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ditto I have gen 1 radions over my 125 I'd love to hear what everyone else is doing mostly my lights are on blues but it's driving my wife nuts she likes a whiter color . Open to suggestions. I am trying for mushrooms leathers zoas and anemones.

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Wow can't believe I didn't see this thread..sorry guys..I'll try and post my current graph that I acquired from someone with an sps dominant tank and it's been working really well for the growth and coloration of my tank...60 cube,gen3 pros here...for now I'll share an awesome link that I found that helped me out big time with mKing my own graphs
http://www.aquaticlog.com/radion

This is an awesome chart...thx for sharing it.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I have mine mounted on the RMS bracket and it sits 9 inches above the water and with the aquascape I have (alternative reef)the top shelf sits at about 4-5 inches below water level..you can try turning up your whites a bit to balance out the par you need using the link and see how it goes..if you have the Dropbox app I can send you my graph right from ecosmartlive just need your email address

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I have mine mounted on the RMS bracket and it sits 9 inches above the water and with the aquascape I have (alternative reef)the top shelf sits at about 4-5 inches below water level..you can try turning up your whites a bit to balance out the par you need using the link and see how it goes..if you have the Dropbox app I can send you my graph right from ecosmartlive just need your email address..it's so much easier to share graphs that way

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I have mine mounted on the RMS bracket and it sits 9 inches above the water and with the aquascape I have (alternative reef)the top shelf sits at about 4-5 inches below water level..you can try turning up your whites a bit to balance out the par you need using the link and see how it goes..if you have the Dropbox app I can send you my graph right from ecosmartlive just need your email address
I pmed you my email but the issue is I don't use ecolive

lmclane

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in your schedule, just can't seem to find a good lighting format, seem to always end with algae outbreaks - of course no proof lights are the full problem - still your schedule would be a nice test - thanks

deo glass

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
been looking for a discussion about radion lighting... heres what i run..

(1) radion xr30 g3pro with wide angle lens kit over a 80g deep blue rimless (48x24x16)
mounted using ecotech RMS (50.5 rms rail kit) (puts the fixture 9 in above water)

keeping a mixed reef, dominant in sps tho...

lights are on from 9am to 11pm
schedule goes something like this...
9-10 UV
10- 1 ALL BLUE
1-4 PHX (daylight)
4-10 ALL BLUE
10-11 UV

my fixture runs at 40% max intensity ( coming down from 70% )

i am controlling VIA apex WXM

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: