scranton

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The numbers I have found must be the wrong ones. And I bought them through a lfs that has since closed. I sent lights to him once before and he fixed them and said it was an easy fix but I'm not sure what he did.

Lostinthedark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have the same issue with my Ocean Revive s026. It seems the blues can't take as much heat as the other leds and another thread had the issue on Apollos. I think we are all going to have to learn to be electricians on our lights that are supposed to last 25 years.

greg 45

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Before I forget there are leds with a jumper wire in them so if the led goes out the whole string wont go out. If I remember I purchased the leds from reef breeder sight hope this help. the blues are the weakest link .

Z06-Hec

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I Have his number and his email if you need just PM me and i can pass that along.
Also i have my 3 running for the last 2 years without anything burning out !
I keep my lights 18 inches from the top of the tank and i can hear the fans go on and off as they need. Never an issue and never any burned out.
Great Growth in my tank ! Super colorful nems, LPS, SPS etc...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: