kevin315

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is unfortunate. I've been reading far too many complaints about AI customer service. I have ran them on my tank for many years, since the SOL BLUES. Am now running Hydra 64 HD's and hate to think about having to deal with AI customer service, if anything goes wrong. I was actually semi outraged at the condition my lights arrived in. The box was totally inadequate for holding sensitive lights. The fixture itself was flopping around in the package, when it arrived from BRS. So far, so good for 8 months now, but seriously? They were expensive lights.

I am testing out a new light from REEFI, at the moment, over my frag system. The owner is already amazing and communicative. The light itself offers far more value than anything currently on the market. Really thinking of switching over to more "cottage industry" reef hardware, in the future. Already did it with my new lifereef skimmer. I think the big companies are starting to forget who their customers are. Time to go small.
reefi is great, not to mention the 3 yrs warranty. I have been considering that for my LED switch and radion

ssdawood

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
All the threads that got satisfactory response we posted in general section. In vendor feedback only you and vendor can discuss.
Post the thread, pics, videos, reciept etc.
If a working light was sent, a working light should be recieved.

All the threads that got satisfactory response we posted in general section. In vendor feedback only you and vendor can discuss.
Post the thread, pics, videos, reciept etc.
If a working light was sent, a working light should be recieved.
thanks
that was march
i spoke to the manager and i also sent the president an email
i have all the proof and pics but they are just not worth it
i believe people are starting to realize what a crappy company ai is and terrible costumer service
they have
i pretty much forgot about this thread and it brings back bad memories
i was so frustrated because i sent them proof the day i sent the lights back that they were working and they still just wanted me to upgrade with them
i already paid the shipping too
thanks for the input

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: