Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wow !!! Did they just come out of nowhere! Saw the video! Did anyone get the G6 and compare it to the G5? The reefers that just recently got them within the last year or so are you going to sell and upgrade or wait until the next generation, Eco tech is not playing , they are popping out new Gens faster and faster, just like to hear some refers input ……… Thanks

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
They do look nice! I'm trying to decide whether to return my unopened Neptune Sky fixtures and get these instead. I was always particular to Radions but thought I would try the Sky's. Now...
I hear you , been wanting to get some Radions but haven pulled the trigger yet and now G6s

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow !!! Did they just come out of nowhere! Saw the video! Did anyone get the G6 and compare it to the G5? The reefers that just recently got them within the last year or so are you going to sell and upgrade or wait until the next generation, Eco tech is not playing , they are popping out new Gens faster and faster, just like to hear some refers input ……… Thanks
There’s going to be a million useless unboxing videos

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: