BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I thought this was a chalice but after its feeder tentacles came out I looked it up and found out I know nothing about it and live aquaria says med to low lighting. Anybody keep one of these
3mDtfEQ.jpg

Reeftaker2013

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have red gold australomussa and put them under kessil lightings bout 2ft from the light in my 12gal tank and its doing great even after i frag them the heal process took sooner than i thought and now already a month after i cut it showed 2tiny eyes with totally different color( green-gold rimmed )

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm not a fragger so I won't attempt it. If somebody with experience and reputation ( see "Dubs" or "Cmantis" , haven't met either one yet but they're notorious) would help then I'd share the wealth.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
actually Im in the process of moving and removed him from my main dispaly tank to my secret stash and he's been getting more fuller and active at feeding time. More eyes forming. Not sure if its the Lighting (T5 to Kessil) Temp (76 to 80) or the fact hes got a red macro algae bush growing right next to him and thats givign him some sort of happy feeling.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: