Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
saw this one too, but it was renamed GLOWBUG, so I thought it was super fancy. ridiculous.

Frag Farmers Market was generally a joke, too. I was constantly asking prices and laughing at these vendors faces $1500 for a scoly or $250 for goniopora. not sure theres any hope for us either as these wholesales get tighter and tighter.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Basically anything that you can add blue lighting to that glows neon is hundreds or even thousands of dollars. I think I need to break out the black light and wipe off the dust!

Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I think this is just an ethical thing, as a seller, they have the RIGHT to put any price, as long as they can find a buyer, that is business.
I get it, the whole capitalism, buyer sets the price deal. And i'm sure there will be some sucker out there buying this, but i also am frightened these prices are killing the hobby. No one new going to give this hobby a shot. No 2nd timer is going to try again. One big tank crash is going to wipe out hardcore reefers with these prices. Its only a matter of,time until kenya trees are off the charts expensive. These guys r price gouging, plain and simple. Taking advantage of a sh*tty situation in Indo and Hawaii

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
They gotta pay for that new expansion so.e how dont they? I guess they figure why pay for it by selling 1 million corals when we can pay for it after only selling 1000. Haha.

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Million ssssssss

Attachments

• 20190309_212146.jpg
    20190309_212146.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 355

saltykid85

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I think this is just an ethical thing, as a seller, they have the RIGHT to put any price, as long as they can find a buyer, that is business.

Capitalism is fine on boats and mansions, not with living animals . These hacks are still around because people will buy just to say look at me.

Was at my lfs last week and he ran down some of their prices to what he has, and he had most of their stuff, for 1/10 of what they had it for.

Would never buy from these clowns

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Neverrrrrr I wont not be able to sell the momma and look at my tank happy ..I do have another momma growing now ..she's about 4 inches .just incase I loos the og mamma... these prices[ and insane now QUOTE=reefiness;1840584]someone on R2R is looking for a colony size piece. Maybe its time you cash out on that new house fund. haha[/QUOTE]

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I've sold several Raja's in really good shape with 12-15 eyes over 2 inches in size for $100 or apart of packs in the past few months.

Their monthly subscription is not too bad but that price is ridiculous! I know that they do give back to the hobby in many ways by donating a lot of frags to BRS, give aways and running the RAP that keep increasing around the states but those prices are kind of crazy! ha ha

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: