Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
We are well on our way for 2012..Here is hoping that this new year brings us all the things we desire..for most of us here that would be bragging rights to having the best looking reef tank in the world:biglaugh:
At Manhattan Aquariums this week we are offering you yet another opportunity to "fancy up" your tank and further create this "dream reef".
We are blowing out all Clams, Leather Corals and "Acan frags" at a "humongous" 25% OFF! Already priced to move you can now walk away with some highly select choices for almost nothing!
Joe also sent us some seriously nice fish and a few things are actually quite stunning! A gorgeous male Wantanabei angel, an almost dinner plate sized Achilles tang(near perfect condition), a spectacular "super male" Melanurus wrasse and adorable (3" ) Semilarvatus butterflies, are just a few things that I will quickly mention.
All in all we have a good selection with something for every taste, so in closing I will take the opportunity to wish you a Happy and successful 2012 and look forward as always to seeing you.

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

some amazing fish

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

and the best for the last!!! our insane 180 gallons elos tank that soon will be filled up of goodies

IMG_1994.jpg

and some goodies in it

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

Last edited:

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Hey Guys when are all those nice sps frags you always had comng back in ther system!! thanks!!

I am actually working on some sps pictures right now. I might be able to post some tonight or early tomorrow .

We will have 1 or 2 frags available of Tierra de fuego and red planet ( the deepest red I have seen !) both aquacultured in our system

Semperaqua

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We were in there yesterday after the boat show and we were blown away! Lots of livestock and very impressive display tanks, the only reason we didn't buy any thing is because we were taking the train back,or else we would have gone nuts! Do you guys ship? Btw. You guys have prices that were a lot lower than I expected to see in the city.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
We were in there yesterday after the boat show and we were blown away! Lots of livestock and very impressive display tanks, the only reason we didn't buy any thing is because we were taking the train back,or else we would have gone nuts! Do you guys ship? Btw. You guys have prices that were a lot lower than I expected to see in the city.

Thank you for the kind words. We work hard to bring the best pieces at affordable prices.

We do ship. Please pm me your location .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: