• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

choco24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Is this ad correct? You would think that if it advertises "site wide" is every item and every brand unless something says with the exception of nep,reefbrites etc...... I just tried placing a 500 dollar order online and the 15% off an energy bar and a reefbrites dual interface won't come off. Just saying...

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Friday

Is this ad correct? You would think that if it advertises "site wide" is every item and every brand unless something says with the exception of nep,reefbrites etc...... I just tried placing a 500 dollar order online and the 15% off an energy bar and a reefbrites dual interface won't come off. Just saying...

Some brands with MAP will not allow us to discount their products until Black Friday. All the products that are on sale now show they are discounted (with strikethroughs on the regular prices and sales badges) on both search results and product pages. So hang tight ... and sorry for the confusion in the meantime!

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Friday

No problem. I'll wait. No rush to spend 500+ :wink1:

Thank you for your understanding. If it were up to us, we would have already unleashed all of our BF deals. But I do believe you will be pleased next week by all of the great offers our vendor partners have been making us hold back on announcing.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Friday

I just hope that all my items are on sale. Can't wait

magic-8-ball.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: