• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the suggestion

GHL Doser 2.1 is on my wishlist, but you guys dont carry it I dont think :(

Robert (from our videos) just told me he recently suggested these to our buyers. What do you think makes them superior to dosers we already carry? I will check search volume now as well to help our decision-making. Thanks for the tip!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Robert (from our videos) just told me he recently suggested these to our buyers. What do you think makes them superior to dosers we already carry? I will check search volume now as well to help our decision-making. Thanks for the tip!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Higher quality 4 head doser which is easy to program over wifi. Quick look at your current stock shows a few 3-4 head dosers that need to be programmed by a control panel on the actual unit. Only comparable unit is the Kamoer x4 wifi but the ghl doses down to 0.1 ml vs only 1ml in the kamoer. Also GHL is a sleeker and more appealing design IMO. German engineered, cant go wrong with that.

The Apex dos you offer is nice, but I need 4 heads and getting 2 is more than i want to spend on a doser.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Higher quality 4 head doser which is easy to program over wifi. Quick look at your current stock shows a few 3-4 head dosers that need to be programmed by a control panel on the actual unit. Only comparable unit is the Kamoer x4 wifi but the ghl doses down to 0.1 ml vs only 1ml in the kamoer. Also GHL is a sleeker and more appealing design IMO. German engineered, cant go wrong with that.

The Apex dos you offer is nice, but I need 4 heads and getting 2 is more than i want to spend on a doser.

This is awesome feedback and I provided our purchasing department a link to this thread to reference. You make a great case! This has been very helpful! Thank you. Any other products you think we are lacking that we should bring aboard in the New Year?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: