Rating - 100%
391   0   0
By far one of the worst decisions I have made was buying this. The magnets are weak clearly do not work on 1/2" glass as it claims to - out of the box had an incredible whine - i contacted support was basically sent a video saying I need to dissemble and clean a brand new pump. Well I have dissembled 3 times and still have the noises.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By far one of the worst decisions I have made was buying this. The magnets are weak clearly do not work on 1/2" glass as it claims to - out of the box had an incredible whine - i contacted support was basically sent a video saying I need to dissemble and clean a brand new pump. Well I have dissembled 3 times and still have the noises.

Yikes! This is unfortunate to read as we're quite pleased with the pumps thus far. Did you buy them from Marine Depot? Either way, if you'd like our help working with their support team, send me a PM with your email address and I'll make contact on your behalf. Thank you sharing your experience with us.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: